What to expect
Before we come to you we:
- Check your location for airspace, approval requirements and other possible limitations.
- Review official FAA weather briefing for your area
- Complete our Preparedness Checklist
- Send you a checklist of recommendations to obtain the best shoot results
Upon Arrival at your location we:
- Review the operation plan/strategy with you
- Activate our individual operation $1,000,000 liability insurance policy
- Complete our Pre-launch checklist(s)
- Launch the drone and complete the operation
Upon completion of the operation we:
- Quick or Custom Shoots – provide you with all footage immediately where applicable
- Standard or Custom Shoots – begin video editing and compilation for completion in 3-5 business days.
Every Operation Includes:
- Our advanced prep procedures for safety and regulatory compliance
- Your input and direction to the extent you desire
- $1,000,000 drone-specific liability coverage*
- Certificate of Liability (COI) available upon arrival
- My personal guarantee of satisfaction
*Some locations, while perfectly legal to operate in, are so close to airports, stadiums or other busy areas that our insurance company either increases their fee or simply chooses to not cover the operation. If your shoot location is near such an area, we will notify you in advance whenever possible that there may be an additional $15/hr surcharge for coverage or that coverage may not be available at all. In such a rare case, you will be asked to sign a release of liability. We are always looking for alternative coverages that will extend to any situation. Extremely strict limitations apply for events and indoor shoots. Be sure to ask for details for your specific needs.
FAA Private Pilot Certificate
FAA Commercial Remote Pilot (Part 107) Certification #3928576
NC DOT Division of Aviation UAS Commercial Operator Permit # C0000474
DJI Phantom 4
Our current UAS
FAA Registered Commercial Use: FA3MYAMW9Y
Depending on the package you’ve chosen, we generate a complete 45-120 second video with the edited footage from your flight, adding background music and on-screen information as appropriate for your purposes. Ask about adding your interior photos or video to the compilation or have us film interiors while on site (additional fees will apply).
If a video is not included in your package, ask us about post-production add-on options.
Our equipment boasts the following photography and video capabilities:
12.4 Megapixel Effective
4000x3000 Max Image Size
JPEG Photographs (Raw available upon request)
UHD (4k) – We typically shoot in 4K and resize to 1080P for editing and post production.
FHD (1080P – 1920x1080)
Below freezing temperatures may affect flight time and photograph quality.